There are two flavours of Microsoft teams, the desktop app and the browser.
Desktop/Laptop App (PC and Mac)
- Provides the best experience to access all teams material in a seamless manner.
- Note: If a student is completing an assignment in Teams, the browser is best if there are connection issues
Desktop/Laptop Browser – Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Edge – the new version, The latest version of Chrome, The latest version of Firefox
- Note: Safari is not supported
Chrome Book and Android Tablet
- There is a Teams app downloadable from the app store
- Teams can be used in a browser
- There is currently no Chromebox Teams app
- A Teams app can be installed from the app store
- Teams can be run in Safari provided Settings > Safari > Prevent Cross-Site Tracking is off
- If a meeting has started recording, you will not be able to join the meeting in the ipad app – use Safari as above
iPhone and Android Phones
- A Version of Teams can be used. Meetings can be joined